Thursday, June 26, 2014

media introduction





                             Media introduction            



       1. I choose GCSE Media because in the future I would like to be a film director and I hope this will help me also I enjoy everything media related!

      2. I am looking most forward to analysing my practical production and working in a team.

     3.  I hope to learn how to understand media in my day to day life more and how it effects us and how I can use it to better the world.

     4. Realistically I am hoping for an A/B but hopefully an A*!

     5. The last film I watched was 'Think like a man' and the last TV show I watched was 'the boondocks'.

     6. The TV programme and film appealed to an audience as it had a strong storyline was reasonably easy to understand and was not cliché.

    7.  Mobile phone,television, and computer.

    8. I use my mobile phone the most to access media.

    9. Saville NHS victims aged five to 75, I think this is in the headlines as it finds flaws in NHS security and that his victims where not only children.

   10.  USA V GERMANY - LIVE I think that this is a headline as the world cup is one of the most important sporting events and it appeals to a wide audience.

                              Thank you for reading my blog :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment